INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN – INDUSTRY LEADING MATERIALS – INDUSTRY LEADING CONSTRUCTION – INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY
Our focus is all about product quality and on-water performance. We lead the market in design and performance so we naturally back our boards as the best on the water and that’s why we back our boards with a 3 year warranty.
QUROC warrants its Inflatable Paddle Boards to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- If you have purchased direct from Quroc SDS you are automatically covered by the warranty from the date of purchase. There is no need to register.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental, club or school operations.
- Quroc will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Quroc with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorisation number is given in advance by Quroc. The return authorisation number must be clearly labelled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Quroc, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Quroc will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorised repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- This warranty covers your board only for 3 years from the date of purchase and any accessories for a period of 1 year.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.