Paddle board warranty
INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN – INDUSTRY LEADING MATERIALS – INDUSTRY LEADING CONSTRUCTION – INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY
Our focus is all about product quality and on-water performance. We lead the market in design and performance so we naturally back our boards as the best on the water and that’s why we back our boards with a 3 year warranty.
We are also proud to offer a Lifetime Care Package because the longer our boards last, the smaller our impact on the environment. A Quroc paddle board is a significant investment and we want you to spend as much time on the water as possible. Our 3 Year Warranty is backed up with our Lifetime Care Package which simply means we will:
- cover your board with a 3 year warranty where we will repair or replace your board or parts if there are any manufacturing issues. (e.g. loose seam, faulty valve, etc). We will also repair your board if you have been unlucky enough to damage it through normal use.
- continue to offer free repairs during the life of your board where it is possible to repair.
- If there is critical damage which prevents a safe repair, we will automatically provide £100 off one of our current boards and dispose of your board responsibly, ensuring it doesn’t end up in landfill.
- Our “return for £100 off” offer also extends to any of our customers who want to trade in an old Quroc board for new, even if it’s perfectly usable. This ensures we can dispose of all boards responsibly.
QUROC warrants its Inflatable Paddle Boards to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- If you have purchased direct from Quroc SDS you are automatically covered by the warranty from the date of purchase. There is no need to register.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental, club or school operations.
- Quroc will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Quroc with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorisation number is given in advance by Quroc. The return authorisation number must be clearly labelled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Quroc, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Quroc will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorised repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- This warranty covers your board only for 3 years from the date of purchase and any accessories for a period of 1 year.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.